Hear from elected representatives and how their work impacts Edgewater, from the ward level to federal level, and everything in between.
The Edgewater Chamber of Commerce invites businesses, community leaders, and residents to a discussion with our elected officials about the current state of our neighborhood and where we are headed. Take this opportunity to engage with city, county, state, and federal representatives while enjoying a fine breakfast!
Tuesday, June 2, 8:30 a.m.
The Breakers at Edgewater Beach, 5333 N. Sheridan Rd.
$35 ticket includes a beautiful breakfast from the Breakers’ Executive Chef
Tickets available: stateofedge.bpt.me
- 48th Ward Alderman Harry Osterman
- Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle
- Cook County Commissioner Bridget Gainer
- 7th District State Senator Heather Steans
- 14th District State Rep. Kelly Cassidy
- 13th District State Rep. Greg Harris
- 40th Ward Alderman Patrick O’Connor
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel
- 9th District Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky