The Edgewater Glen Spring Plant Swap will be Saturday, May 25th from 10:00am until noon, weather permitting, at 1420 W. Glenlake (6100N).
Spring is a great time to divide & transplant hostas, ferns, and other plants that you may have extras of. Gardening paraphernalia is also welcome. Even if you don’t have anything to share, we usually have leftovers that need a home. Come and meet your gardening neighbors.
For more info contact Kim Kaulas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-368-3949.
The Edgewater Glen Association is happy to offer our Parkway Corner Beautification Reimbursement Program once again this year.
A limited number of $100 reimbursement grants are available for pre-approved parkway corner locations. Contact Kim Kaulas at email@example.com or 773-368-3949 for pre-approval. Upon pre-approval, you’ll have until August 1, 2019 to add soil amendments & new plants to your corner. Save your receipts and upon inspection, your first $100 of expenses will be reimbursed by EGA.
We appreciate any efforts to make our beautiful neighborhood even more gorgeous!
The 2019 EGA Spring Newsletter is hot off the press and should be delivered to all our EGA area neighbors this week. Keep an eye out for it if you are interested in information about this years:
• Edgewater Glen Spring Plant Swap
• Edgewater Yard Sale
• 46th Annual EGA Garden Walk — “The Gardens of East Edgewater Glen”
• Joining or renewing your annual membership in the Edgewater Glen Association
• Edgewater Glen Adopt-a-Parkway Corner Grant Program
• 2019 Edgewater Glen Block Parties
• New Edgewater Glen area businesses
• EGA Area Clean and Green Event (this Saturday, April 27th)
• Participation in the Edgewater Historical Society’s Home Tour featuring EGA area homes this year
• Tax Tips
• EGA Email Sign-up
• “EGA Neighbors” Facebook Group
• Joining the EGA Board of Directors for 2019-2020
You can also download and/or print your newsletter by selecting the PDF link below.
EGA 2019 Spring Newsletter
Note: To view all of our neighborhood’s newsletters dating back to 1973 you can visit the archives here: