We’ve had a number of wonderful, locally owned, businesses set-up shop in and around Edgewater Glen the past few years. We hope all the neighbors can help support them this holiday season by shopping locally this year.
As an added incentive, the Edgewater Chamber of Commerce is providing complimentary tickets to the upcoming Holiday Mixer for neighborhood residents who spend $40 or more at our small businesses. Multiple purchases are welcome as long as they total to greater than $40. Customers are invited to email or bring in receipts to the Chamber office.
You can check out what’s going on with a few Edgewater Chamber Members this Small Business Saturday below:
* Chicago Voice Center – $40 half hour voice lessons on Small Business Saturday at The Edge Theater. If you need to prepare your holiday toasts or public speaking events, Chicago Voice Center can you help you prepare, rehearse and deliver a polished and heartfelt toast or holiday speech. Contact Diane Robinson at chicagovoicecenter.com to schedule your lesson today
* Edgewater Candles will be at a pop-up shop at The Guesthouse Hotel
* Independent Spirits, Inc. for the second year, will again donate 10% of sales to benefit SwiftElementarySpecialty School! Stop in and shop for your holiday for wines, spirits, and craft beers.
* Patch Landscaping & Snow Removal Inc. will have fresh cut Christmas trees starting Friday, November 24th – Saturday, December 23rd
* Revival Social Club – Warm will with Revival! They will offer a free cup of coffee or tea with any purchase.
* Salon Echo – spend $40 in retail and you’ll receive a travel size Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair, while supplies last.
* Third Coast Comics – 10% graphic novels
Fine print details:
* The receipts must be dated Saturday, November 25 through Friday, December 1.
* Purchases must be made at a local business that is a Chamber Member. See the directory at edgewater.org.
* Multiple receipts are welcome. There is not a minimum amount per receipt.
* One complimentary ticket to the Holiday Mixer per person.
* Receipts can be sent via USPS to 1210 West Rosedale, 60660. Please include your contact information, especially your email address.
* Receipts can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please direct questions to Melissa Franada at email@example.com or at 773-561-6000.